Plumbing and Heating Services Locations
We are happy to provide services to a large region of northeastern Pennsylvania. If you live within the Pocono region, chances are we can come to you quickly and repair your home’s plumbing & heating systems with high-quality workmanship and guaranteed performance. If you need plumbing and heating services in any of these locations, including Clifton Township, PA, Moscow, PA, or Tobyhanna, PA, please call Freedom Flow Plumbing and Heating Services, your plumbing and heating servants. Dial (570) 903-3199 today!
- Blakeslee, PA
- Covington Township, PA
- Cresco, PA
- Daleville, PA
- Elmhurst Township, PA
- Gouldsboro, PA
- Hamlin, PA
- Jefferson Township, PA
- Lake Ariel, PA
- Lake Harmony, PA
- Madison Township, PA
- Moosic, PA
- Mount Cobb, PA
- Mount Pocono, PA
- Newfoundland, PA
- Old Forge, PA
- Pocono Lake, PA
- Roaring Brook Township, PA
- Spring Brook Township, PA
- Sterling, PA
- Thornhurst Township, PA
- Faucet Repair – From leaking faucets to broken fixtures, if your faucet isn’t working properly we will diagnose the problem and make necessary repairs. We can replace small components, and we have a wide selection of faucets available if you’re interested in a complete faucet replacement.
- Toilet Repair – If your toilet has backed up, or if the parts inside the tank have stopped working, we can fix your toilet and keep it working. If the toilet has cracked, we can provide a wide selection of replacements and install one for you.
- Cracked/Frozen/Burst Pipe Repair – If your water or sewer lines are experiencing any problems, don’t hesitate to have them repaired. A small problem could quickly turn into a large and expensive problem.
- Bathtub & Shower Repair – We can repair shower heads or leaking bathtubs to ensure your bathroom stays well-protected against moisture while you enjoy a relaxing shower or bath.
- Holding Tank & Septic Tank Repair – If you have a septic system to remove sewage from your home, the septic tank or holding tank must remain intact at all times. Leaks can cause devastating damage to the environment and pose a number of health hazards to you and your family.
- Water Heater Repair – If your water heater isn’t providing adequate heat, or if it isn’t heating your water at all, we can assess the problem and offer a solution. If smaller components need replacement, often we can repair the water heater without having to install a new one. We will always work to minimize your expense while maximizing your comfort.
- Well Pump & Pressure Tank Repair – If your well pump or pressure tank aren’t providing the water you need as you need it, give us a call and we can fix the problem.
- Sump Pump Repair – A malfunctioning sump pump could leave your home vulnerable to flooding and water damage.
- Clogged Drain Repair – A clogged drain can typically be cleared without the need for a professional plumber, but if the clog is particularly stubborn, the typical residential plumbing equipment can actually cause further damage to a pipe. If you have a clog that you can’t seem to clear, give us a call and we can put our professional equipment to work safely clearing your pipes.
- Dishwasher Repair – If the dishes aren’t being cleaned or properly sanitized, we will find the problem and repair any necessary parts to ensure your dishes are sparkling.
- Whole-House Water Filtration – A whole-house filtration system can greatly improve the quality of your drinking water. If you’re interested in filtering the water in your home, we will happily show you the available choices we have in stock.
- Boiler Repair – When your boiler begins to malfunction, it could be from a variety of causes. Boilers require routine cleaning and maintenance to continue operation efficiently. We specialize in oil-fired boilers, but can repair most makes and models.
- Furnace Repair – Furnaces also require regular maintenance to ensure safe and efficient operation. If your furnace isn’t working properly, we are here to help!
- Gas Line Repair – Natural gas lines are generally very safe, but if a gas line is leaking it can pose a dangerous hazard to you, your family, and your home. Don’t hesitate to have any gas leaks repaired!
* 24 Hour Emergency Service*
If you need any of these plumbing and heating services in any of our locations throughout Pennsylvania, please give us a call! We at Freedom Flow Plumbing and Heating Services take pride in our fast response times and our professional workmanship, and we would be more than happy to help you. Call us at (570) 903-3199.